Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pixlr O-matic, Amazing Online Photo Editor

Posted by Cebong Ipiet at 8:01 PM
I'm an amateur in Photoshop. I confess that I can't use Photoshop, I mean for using an advance features. I really admire photo with special touch and effect. Create a photograph with oldiest effect, strength effect, etc.

Fortunately, I found this amazing online photo editor, Pixlr O Matic. It's really easy ti use. I just need to upload my photo then select effect only by clicking. There's available effect, frame, and overlays. No need an expert skill to create great photograph.
Even it's only have limited features, but I think it's enough to touch and edit photo.


You also can install it on your Chrome browser because it's available in Chrome web store. Install and start to touch your photo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gagdetholic Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template