Thursday, December 22, 2011

My New Laptop, Toshiba Satellite L735-S3375 13.3-Inch

Posted by Cebong Ipiet at 7:14 AM
This is my second laptop. Previously, I use another brand. I never used Toshiba laptop before, so I search for product reviews and compare price. I don't need a high specs laptop because I only use laptop for browsing, drawing using Inkscape and Adobe Illustrator, so I think it's enough to get a laptop with 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5-2430M.
There are great laptop around $1000 but I think it's too expensive for basic work needs, so I decide to buy laptop around $500 budget.

Toshiba Satellite L735-S3375 Specifications:
Display
13.3-inch widescreen HD TruBrite LED-backlit display with native HD 720p resolution (1366 x 768, 16:9 aspect ratio)

Processor
2.4 GHz Intel Core i5-2430M dual-core processor (3.0 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology; 3 MB L3 cache)

Storage
500 GB Serial ATA hard disk drive (5400 RPM) with Toshiba 3D hard drive impact sensor

Memory
4 GB of installed DDR3 RAM (1333 MHz; 8 GB maximum capacity)

Graphics
Intel HD Graphics with 64 MB - 1696 MB dynamically allocated shared memory

Optical Drive
8x SuperMulti DVD drive plus Labelflash printing

Audio
Built-in stereo speakers with MaxxAudio LE enhancement

Battery
Up to 6 hours of battery life (6-cell battery)

Touch Pad and Keyboard
Touch pad with multi-touch control and premium keyboard

Weight and Dimensions
4.6 pounds; 12.95 x 8.7 x 1.45 inches (WxDxH)






This is my humble reviews for Toshiba Satellite L735-S3375 Laptop
Pros
  • lightweight and compact design
  • pre-installed with Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, so I don't need to buy Windows 7 license
  • reasonable and affordable price, I've compared it with another brands and another series with similar specs, and my choice fall in to this Toshiba Satellite
  • fast enough for multitasking, well done with having open 3 browsers opening, Inkscape and Adobe Illustrator editing, and Office tasking all at the same time.
Cons
  • the speaker doesn't clear enough, I think it's still under Altec Lansing sound quality, but it doesn't matter for me because I seldom playing music
  • battery life under 6hrs, I realize that it's relative depend on activity
This Toshiba Satellite L735-S3375 laptop available in various colors, I choose the red one. There are also white and silver colors. All in all, this is a pretty good budget friendly laptop with the price of around $500 is a very reasonable. If you're looking for laptop under $500 for basic work and internet activity, Toshiba Satellite L735-S3375 could be on your list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gagdetholic Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template