Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Kid Tough See Yourself Camera, Encourage Your Kids' Creativity

Posted by Cebong Ipiet at 6:42 AM
I still remember, when I was a kid, I have a camera toy. Even it just a toy, but I can play with my imagination. Imagine that I become a photographer, take a great picture in some adventures. Sometimes, act like a supermodel and take my own picture.

Dear Mom, maybe your kids have the same imagination, why you don't make it come true? With The Fisher-Price Kid-Tough See Yourself Camera, let your children easily take pictures or video of themselves.

This fun digital Fisher-Price Kid-Tough See Yourself Camera - Purple and Pink features:
  • 4x zoom
  • 1.8" TFT colored screen
  • 256 MB memory
  • 1.2 mega pixel imager with low light capability
  • SD slot
  • Wrist strap
  • Fun stamper and distortion effects for pictures on the camera
  • Downloadable PC based software for additional special effects
  • This kid appropriate camera is build to survive, drop after drop after drop
  • Requires 4 AA batteries, included
I think this is an educational gadget toy that encourage kids' creativity. What about the price? This gadget toy is offered about $69. What do you think? Is it worth enough?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gagdetholic Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template